.

09/02 - Prize of Day (CU - Freebie)


Olá!
Hoje começa a Birthday Party, com prêmios diários até o 15/02. São vários prêmios entre CU e PU a cada dia! Não perca, corra e garanta já o seu prêmio do dia!

Link: Prêmio Aqui / Prize Here

Abraços,
TatiC

_______________

Hello!
Today begins the Birthday Party, with prizes to the 15/02 daily. Several awards between CU and PU for each day! Don´t miss, run now and guarantee your prize of the day!

Link: Prêmio Aqui / Prize Here

Hugs,
TatiC

Marcadores: ,

posted by TatiC @ segunda-feira, fevereiro 09, 2009,

2 Comments:

At 9 de fevereiro de 2009 às 23:02, Anonymous Anônimo said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

 
At 10 de fevereiro de 2009 às 20:56, Blogger April said...

Thank you for the great papers.

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home

The Author

TatiC

The designer TatiC lives in southern of Brazil, and currently is college student. She loves read, listen to music, write and create scraps and products Commercial Use.

About This Blog

This blog is the purest art! Here you'll find the graphic work´s of brazillian designer Tatiane Corrêa. Enjoy!

Contact Me

Leave a message for me! Contact to know more about my products, partnerships, invitations and more! My email is tppcorrea@yahoo.com.br . Thank you


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm TatiC From Brazil Hello! My name is TatiC and live in southern Brazil! I hope you enjoy in my work and always come back!
    My profile

Archives

Previous Posts

Link Me



Links


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates